This is a question I've been pondering lately. When did being "in love" with your spouse become a "bad" thing? I mean, I love Chuck, but I also love my sister. It's not the same love though. Yes, I realize that this topic has been covered many times. I still wonder.

Here's why I wonder about this. I have friends who say they love their husbands. I'm not one to question that, but I wonder. Chuck and I have had our share of ups and downs, trials and triumphs. I think every marriage does. The thing is, I am still madly, deeply, school-girl giddy in love with him! I look at him sometimes and just giggle.

Why? I honestly don't know. I could venture to guess, but why? The point is, to me loving someone means one thing. Being "in love" means something different. I guess after almost 11 years together that being in love with my husband isn't a bad thing! It makes me really happy actually!!
Since I'm not a person who thinks too in depth about these issues I just wanted to know if anyone else ever wondered about it? Yes, these thoughts actually do pop into my mind....
No comments:
Post a Comment