Good morning everyone! This post isn't going to be a What Happened, but a What's Happening, right now. As I sit here at my kitchen table, I keep glancing over my shoulder. Our kitchen window is behind me and the wind is howling through our little corner oh Ohio. Now, normally, wind doesn't bother me, but today it does. Why? Well, after the wind from Hurricane Ike blew through our area in September of 2008 I've been leery of powerful winds. According to our local weather people we are going to have similar winds to rip through our area today...oh what fun!

Photo by Lerxst Ohio, Courtesy of Flickr
Anyway, I just wanted to basically give everyone our local weather forecast for the day..haha. So, enjoy your snow, wind, rain, hail, sun, cloudy day! By tomorrow I may be blown into Oz...we'll see!
I keep thinking the same thing. It is awful here. Right now our trash can is about a quarter of a mile down the road. I can still see it. There is no way I am going out to get it. I am really leary of it also. I just hope there is no damage done to my house and we keep power fingers crossed. I can't do the 3 weeks w/o power again. Forget Kansas Xenia is much worse. Kinda freaky when you can see the tornato line from my front window.d
ReplyDeleteI am in Toledo Ohio and I swear that the roof is going to rip off the building that I am working in right now. I almost got blown off of my feet while I was running into the grocery store too at lunch!
ReplyDeleteI can believe it. I was picking my son up at the end of the drive. He about blew away and the car door almost came off. We live in the country and have a good size drive or I would make him walk but then again he would have been flying thru the air. It is NASTY.
ReplyDeleteBy the way thanks for following.
ReplyDeleteThankfully, nothing happened around here. Although loads of people around the Cincy/N.Ky area lost power, we luckily did not. Although several times thoughout the day I thought our back patio was going to fly off the house!
ReplyDelete