posted by Kandi
It's baking day around here! I do these every once in a while. Today, it's freezing outside and what better way to warm up the house than with smells of good stuff baking! I have read and learned from several bloggers (Mommysnacks, $5 Dollar Dinners, Once a Month Mom, Money Saving Mom) among several others. I do have a goal set. I also have several other smaller tasks to get done too. So, here's my list:
-make/bake banana bread (approx. 6 loaves)
-Egg bread and Brioche in the bread maker
-separate pork chops and freeze/marinate
-make batch of rice in the crock pot (what Andrea @ Mommysnacks did here)
-starting chili in the crock pot
-soak/cook some pinto and black beans for burritos for the kids
So, a big plan. Will I get it all done? Maybe, if I work really hard. I do have several (ahem) distractions. I also have my little cousin's son over for the day so just add another bit of chaos to my day..haha.
I'll let y'all know in another post how my day turned out and hopefully post pictures of everything. Just know that I am by no means a beautiful baker. It's the taste that counts anyway...right?!?!?!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you get done over there you can come on over and do mine also. With cooking for my dad I haven't done any of my cooking for after the baby. AHHHHHHHH..
ReplyDelete