posted by Kandi
Good Friday everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week.
This week I confess...
...it's freezing! I'm cold just writing it..haha.
...I'm thankful to have a warm house, good (well sort of, I can't cook) food, and cartoons.
...I keep thinking about those who don't have anything when it's this cold outside!
...I have had an urge to bake all week.
...yesterday I scrubbed my kitchen so well that today my back is killing me.
...I should take some ibuprofen for the pain, but I'm out...lol.
...that I'm out of it, unless I want to drink the kids stuff. In this instance, I'll suffer...blech!
...I'm going to introduce Audrey to chapstick today. She keeps picking at her lips.
...we went to the light display in our town and it is wonderful, as usual!
...the kids have ask to go see the lights everyday since we went.
...Audrey got "grounded" for the first time this week.
...I had to be stern for the grounding, something I'm not so good at. (more on that in another post)
...Oh, found the best idea for getting kids to help out around the house! Thanks to Domestic Debacle. Here's the link to go read it for yourself!!!!
...My week has been otherwise uneventful, so I think I'm done.
I wish everyone a wonderful weekend. If you're snowed in, enjoy the beauty of the snow! If not, enjoy the sights and sounds of the season! I love this time of year.
Share some thoughts about your week with us!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment