posted by Kandi
I'm a slacker today! It's almost noon and I still haven't done my confessions of the week. In reality though, I had an appointment this morning that lasted 2 hours and I also turned off my alarm clock, so I didn't get up until about 45 minutes before my appointment. NEVER a smart thing to do with 3 kids, breakfast and myself to get ready.
The week I confess...
...that Ren's surgery went well!
...this time the hospital didn't give him any meds he is allergic to, thank God!
...the healing is slower this time though, he's still down and feeling icky.
...Chuck went back to work yesterday, after being off for 7 straight days.
...it may sound odd, but I really miss him! He's a great help when he's here, especially with Ren!
...that I'm not sure we are going to Benihana tomorrow with Andrea, Tom and everyone else. We're playing it by ear with Ren.
...to being slightly sad about the last statement.
...that we still don't have a real Christmas tree.
...to having 4 small tress with lights that we are calling our Christmas trees.
...to liking the little trees better, each kid got to decorate their own with homemade ornaments. They really loved it!
...the lights are up outside, thanks to Chuck! He did a great job!
...that compared to other houses in our neighborhood, we look like the Charlie Brown house.
...oddly enough, I'm okay with being the Charlie Brown house.
...to feeling very overwhelmed several days this week.
...being overwhelmed isn't something I'm used to and I really don't like it!
...that I am making eye doctor appointments today for everyone.
...the appointments are because we have a LOT more left on our FSA than I thought!
...that back to the overwhelmed part, it also makes me **slightly** cranky. I really don't like having a short fuse, especially with the kids.
...to thinking I need a day off, but since mothers know that rarely, if ever, happens.
...instead of a day off, maybe a nice hot bath might work.
...is finished for this week. Loads of ironing and spending 1 on 1 time with Audrey awaits.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Do you have any confessions to share? Let us hear them!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment