Friday, December 4, 2009

Mommy Confessions.

Since it is Friday and well Kandi and I both somehow let last Friday slip thru out mind we had better not forget today.
So here goes.
I confess.

That I was busy shopping last Friday well not really I took my sweet time heading out and meet up with friends for breakfast and then went shopping.

I still have tons of shopping to do. I really have no clue what to get the kids.

I finally got Scarlett a Zhu Zhu pet. Thank goodness for my mom's friend who works at Target.

That going Dept free is really hard. It sucks. I see my friends buying and doing what ever they want and we can't it sucks. But this should be the last pay period before the sun is shining again.

My life will be so much easier once all dept is paid off.

I am so frustrated that I can't figure out how to get involved in doing more product reviews and giveaways.

I am down to 3 boxes of cereal. I so need to head to the grocery store.

I have let Evan buy lunch at school 3 days this week because I haven't gone to the grocery store.

I am really looking forward to our yearly Christmas dinner with friends. We are going to benihana for dinner. Kandi you better be there.

I have no clue what to get Tommy for Christmas. The other day he had the nerve to tell me he wanted the Columbo series. I bought this for him 2 years ago and he just sold it over the summer. I laughed and said go buy it yourself then.

Tomorrow night will be the first time in 9 months that Tommy and I have been completely kid free. My mom is keeping all 3 kids. This will probobly be the last time in a long long time.

I really hate the look of disappointment in my kids face. Today Evan handed me a paper from school wanting help for the Christmas party. I really want to help I just can't with the 2 girls. I told him I couldn't but I would send cookies or cupcakes. He started crying saying but you helped all the time last year. It really broke my heart. Isn't the benifet of being a stay at home mom getting to help at the school?

Scarlett is so excited to go see OZ tonight at the Dayton Convention Center. My mom is taking her. She is going to wear her Dorthy outfit with ruby red slippers. She can't stop talking about it.

My niece is home she came home on Monday. Thank you for all the prayers that you have sent our way.

I am 31 weeks. I am measuring 3 weeks ahead. My dr said to be prepared to go between 36 and 37 weeks and I have NOTHING for the baby.

I have been a big huge slacker on my family blog. I really need to update it.

Evan lost another tooth. My mom pulled it out. Teeth coming out make me want to vomit. The tooth fairy only have a $5 on her so that is what he got. OUCH.

While putting the tree up on Sunday I broke 2 of my orniments and 1 precious moments. If you know me I am a freak about my tree. I only like certain things that match on my tree. And I have some orniments that I spent WAY to much money on several years ago. Those were the 2 I broke. Tommy can fix them. Evan started crying When I asked him why he said because you love those so much. I tried to explain to him that things happen and they can be fixed when deep down I wanted to cry to.

Well that is about it for me I hope you have a great week and take time to enjoy your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment