Saturday, August 22, 2009

My van

posted by Kandi

This is my van--



This is what it looks like right now--





This is what I wish it would look like all the time!!--




Okay, enough said! I was just cleaning out my van and thought I would share it with you. I clean the thing out at least 2 times a month and yet it NEVER ceases to amaze me at how nasty it can get. quickly!!! I guess those are the breaks with 3 kids still in booster/car seats and needing to lug around snacks, sippys, soccer stuff, extra clothes and diapers!!

Does anyone else's car look like this? OR is it just mine???? Help me out here people...I'm longing to know.....

2 comments:

  1. Mine looks like that just worse. I would be to embarrassed to take pictures and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine always looks like that....it doesn't take my kids 5 minutes after I clean it to start messing it up again!

    ReplyDelete