Continuing with Kandi's confessions... I so can't believe it is Friday..I feel like I just made my confessions for last week...
I confess...
That when Tommy left for work today that he told me he turned off the air and for me to open windows today. As soon as he left I shut the windows he opened and turned the air back on. Thank goodness I am sweating my butt of now.
That I hate last minuet cleaning and that is what I am doing now since I have family coming over tonight.
That I am crazy for agreeing to host and cook a big family dinner the night before we go out of town.
That my sister is driving me freaking crazy. She thinks she is the authority on everything. Want to know more just ask.
That I am confused on what to do about Evan and school. I am thinking about homeschooling but I have no clue what is the right direction.
That I have had to go pee for the past 1 1/2 hours just haven't had time.
That I already feel guilty about leaving Paisley for the weekend. She hasn't been away from me for the night. I know that she will be in good hands with my mom but I still worry about leaving her.
That I don't want my sister and her kids in my house while I am gone.
That I had a 1st time mommy crisis yesterday. Scarlett stuck a bead up her nose I freaked out and took her to the Dr. She must had swallowed the bead because it was gone. With that action you would have thought that it was the 1st time 1 of my kids had done this. We have something in a nose or ear weekly. I have no clue what I was thinking.
Well that is enough of a break for me today. My house is calling me. I was stuck in my room for a few while my living room floor was drying.
I hope everybody has a great weekend. Kandi try to control yourself OK..
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I make no guarantees about controlling myself..haha. Have a great time this weekend! No drama!!
ReplyDelete