Friday, August 21, 2009

Kandi's Confessions--

It's Friday, it's Friday. Know what that means around this house?? It's bill paying day, it's bill paying day...ugh!!

So, here's another week's worth of confessions.

I confess:

-that when Chuck leaves for work in a foul mood, I'm kind of glad to see him go!

-to be so giddy with excitement over something Andrea and I got info. on!!!

-that I feel like I'm paying more attention to Audrey than the other 2 right now.

-I should try to correct the above statement before the other 2 hate me....

-That I feel slightly overwhelmed with 1 in soccer and starting preschool soon.

-I wonder what it will be like when all 3 kids are in activities and school...YIKES!!

-that I lost another 2 pounds, and this time without the "legal speed" drug...

-to completely blanking out on my dental check-up and now have to wait another 2 months to go.

-that missing appointments is NOT like me since I'm kinda type A and all!!!

-to needing to go through the 4 bags and 2 boxes of toys I hauled out to the garage.

-to NOT wanting to go through the toys for nostalgia reasons and because it's SOOOO HOT and HUMID in Ohio right now!!!!

-that I am so proud of Audrey at soccer practice, even if I still am clueless about the sport!

-that I am done confessing for this week! What do you have to confess this week? Feel free to share them with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment