posted by Kandi
It's that time of the week again. Here's goes...
I confess...
...that while I'm thankful and grateful my Mother-in-Law can come here and spend the weekend, it's also nice to see her leave.
...My kids have been really good this week. Oh pickles, did I just jinx it?
...Audrey was told she was the best at practice this week and I was more excited than she was.
...to thinking I need to find something for Ren to do. He is so bored.
...to laughing so hard when the Dora theme song was on and Courtney said "oh man" at the correct spot. Her little girl voice just was hysterical!
...and am admitting to loving "Behind the Music" on VH1.
...to crying my eyes out when I found out Patrick Swayze passed away. I felt like a little piece of my childhood was gone, but that's for another post.
...that I'm feeling really good about things on a personal level right now.
...to gaining a pound (boo!), but hey, 1 is better than 10 right.
...that Facebook can sometimes drive me crazy, especially when I realize that my family is NUTS!!!!
...that I got an offer to write for a local site and am seriously considering it.
...to loving that my BFF gives me her purse cast offs. She has a slight addiction (insert huge eye roll here) and when she cleans, I benefit! Scored a new Vera today.
...to totally blaming Andrea for my Vera Bradley addiction. Gotta blame someone right, because it's NEVER your fault...hahaha.
...that the above statement is in pure fun. I really like Vera and I'm the one buying them.
...that this entry is done and I wish everyone a wonderful weekend filled with and surrounded by love and happiness!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment