Friday, September 18, 2009

Mommy Confessions.

Happy Friday everyone....
Nothing like another installment of MOMMY CONFESSIONS...

I confess that................

I still can't get used to this whole getting up early thing.

my kids are still sleeping on my couches in the living room.

I am so excited about having another boy.

I think I am going to have to stage an intervention for Kandi due to her new found Vera Bradley habit. Maybe I should start up an AA for Vera addicts I will call it VBA. SHHHHHHHHH she doesn't know she has a problem. LOL...

I still haven't told my kids about Disney on Ice the last thing I want to hear is MOMMY IS IT TIME YET...6 days before hand.

I can't believe how fast the kids grow up.

I really need to do some major cleaning.

I spend way to much time on the computer and I am not getting what I need to get done (see above confession)

I hate not having the air conditioning running in my car.

We are supposed to be going to Memphis in October. I hope Tommy doesn't change his mind. I want to see Graceland so bad.

That is pretty much it for me this week. I hope everybody is having a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, why oh why would Tom ever keep you from seeing your "real fathers" home. I mean, you should have lived there....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..For those of you that don't understand what Kandi is saying. I have always said that my parents are not my real parents that I was Elvis and Priscilla's last fling before he died. Going to Graceland is on my Bucket List. I have been told for many year that someone would take me but things always come up. So I am totally excited. We are supposed to be doing out reservations this weekend.

    ReplyDelete