Never in a million years as a young child did I dream that I would be a baby food making, baby wearing momma. But her I am in my 30's loving every minuet of it. I knew I would be a mom I just didn't know to what extent I would take this. My husband even laughs at me at how I have change since I had my 1st child. But 3 1/2 kids later the things I do have changed completely.
With Evan I used a stroller A LOT. I had one of those cheap snuggle things matter of fact I had 2 of those things and they broke. WHILE I WAS CARRYING HIM. So I went to a stroller. It was safe but a pain in the BUTT. Scarlett was much smaller so I bought one of those slings. It was great until she hit about 15lbs and it started killing my shoulder and as she was getting bigger she didn't want to be stuffed down in a pouch any longer. Paisley I bought a moby wrap. It was great. I can still use it but I am on a new quest. With being pregnant it is getting harder and harder to wrap it securely enough to keep her safe. So I have found this. I can't wait to get one. I can carry her on my back very easily and not have to worry about her safety. My sister-in-law has one and she loves it. If you are interested in getting one yourself there is a coupon code of MB003 This will save you 10% on your order. The offer expires on November 30.
Check out all of their other products at La Stella Blue
Happy baby wearing.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment