Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Disney on Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic





We here at Mommy Confessions are thrilled that we have been invited to team up with Mom Central and Disney on Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic. What it means for you is we get the opportunity to offer our first contest to our readers!! We are giving away something exciting!! A 4-pack of tickets to Disney on Ice.

How do you get entered in our contest? It is very simple and there are quite a few ways to enter. You can choose 1 way or all the ways, it is up to you.

You can
1. Tweet about it (make sure we are following you)
Andrea is @ daisiesforu and Kandi is @shevigirl
Remember to leave a comment below

2. Post on Facebook, then come back and leave us a comment

3. Write about it on your blog then come back and leave a comment with your post link.

4. Post a comment on our blog and tell us about your favorite Disney character.

5. Ask us a question.

This is only to the Cincinnati, Ohio show being held at US Bank Arena. The show is on September 23 at 7:30 pm. We must have all entries in by Thursday, Sept. 10 and the winning number will be selected by random.org. We would love to see you there! Please pass this chance to your family and friends.

As a side note, if you do not win our totally glidin'(get it..heehee) giveaway and still want to see the show, we have been given the opportunity to extend a special offer. Here are the details. Purchase a 4-pack of tickets for ONLY $44 for weekday shows, OR receive $4 off of weekend show tickets by logging onto www.ticketmaster.com and entering the coupon code MOM.

You can also check out this Facebook link and join the Disney on Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic group for the Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas!

Good Luck and we can't wait to see you there!!

Please remember to register with our blog and leave your email address.

32 comments:

  1. Ok, so since I LOVE anything Disney I decided to post my favorite Disney character. Though its incredibly hard to choose one. I LOVE winnie the pooh and all the Pooh characters. Aiden's room is still Pooh from when he was a baby, for nostalgic reasons and because I haven't had the time or energy to redo it. I do also however love the Lion King characters, especially Simba!!

    ***Angela aka sweetgurlang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you both on twitter and tweeted here is the link
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/3560519315
    Haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now friends with both of you on facebook and posted about giveaway!
    Haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love all of the disney princesses around our house!! Belle is of favorite though!
    Haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ********Make sure you are posting to the blog for each thing you do. If you post to Facebook make sure to leave us a comment here so we know you did it....****Thanks!!******

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know what seating section the tickets are for?
    Haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trisha
    We do not know the seating yet. They will not be given until that day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. staci1135@hotmail.comSeptember 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM

    My favorite Disney character is Donald Duck. My dad, to this day, does a great impression of Donald. Brings back wonderful memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/holly1pr/status/3831610629

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I say my favorite Disney character is Wonder Woman--since Disney just bought Marvel. Also the wicked queen in Snow White.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite character is definately Ariel! Since I'm the only girl in my house, I cherish all the princesses :)
    cdthomas32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite disney character is Minnie Mouse. That's also my 2 year old fav. her room is decorated in Minnie and that was the theme for her first b-day. mfleenor@zoomtown.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I posted the giveaway on Facebook!
    cdthomas32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peterpan has always been my favorite! We just got back from disney and I got to see him on our last day! (luckily the kids were with me so I didn't look too strange getting my picture with him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. my favorite character is Ariel. Gotta love her creativity and independence.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a mother of 3 but am still a kid at heart expecially with Disney stuff. My 4 year old daughter absolutely (what little girl doesn't) loves Disney and the Disney princesses. Her favorite (also mine) is Ariel coz she maintains such youthful vibrance and of course Mickey&Minnie. Winning the tickets would be like heaven for my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. okay. I got a message from another site that someone was having issues with posting to here, so her sign on name is pigsky. Thanks for alerting me to this issue and my apologies!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just found you on Cincymoms...I have two daughters, four and five and they absolutely LOVE the disney Princesses! They are in their Princess costumes on a daily basis and would wear them everywhere if they were allowed! I have a little blonde Cinderella and a little brunette Belle!! Thanks for the link, It good to know you. Now are you located in the Cincy area?

    ReplyDelete
  19. bhe way, im on Cincymoms as My6Loves, and my email is lizaoleary83@yahoo.com. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmm...my favorite disney character would have to be Belle from beauty and the beast. She is such a loving and accepting character which is a great lesson for little girls. Also it is my favorite disney movie, what woman hasn't wished their husband would change some of his beastly ways and always be their prince?

    I started collecting the Disney dvds for my daughter when I was pregnant with her (though my husband wanted to know if it was for me or her)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Belle from beauty and the beast is my favorite character. She is so accepting, loving and adventerous. It is a great role model for little girls and really woman if you think about it. I mean who of us hasn't wanted our husbands to change back into our princes? But really, it is my favorite Disney movie and has my favorite character.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favoriteDisney character is Dory from Finding Nemo, hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do I post to your blog? (Does that count as my question?)

    My favorite character is Tinkerbell. My dad used to call me that when I was little. In kindergarten, my teacher asked me my name and I said Tinkerbell for my middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My personal favorite Disney characters are Goofy and Pluto. My daughter love the princesses though... Belle is her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jasmine Rocks! She makes my 7 year old very happy.

    amomincincy

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite id Tinkerbell but my son and daughter loves Buzz Lightyear.

    ReplyDelete
  27. AJsMommy. Just leave a comment with your question. Or email it to us at Daisiesforu@aol.com

    Only 1 more day before our winner is picked. Keep them coming we are so excited to be able to offer these ticket to you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Who doesn't Love Mickey Mouse??!!! I think my daughter would say all the princesses however are her favorites. Please enter me in the contest. Can't wait to see who wins!!!
    awkern@cinci.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness- i would love to win tickets. My daughter just turned 4 and woud love to go. Hope we win! Her favorite is tinkerbell

    ReplyDelete
  30. I recieved a question from a reader. Asking what my favorite character is. I love Skuttle from The little mermaid.
    Thanks Christy for asking.
    crogers@ohva.org

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ladies please remember to leave your email address. If we don't have a way to contact you and you win that would just be awful.
    Keep the entries coming the contest ends soon. We are so thrilled for all the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hope I'm not too late....it's Thursday but I didn't know if that meant Thursday night....so, my favorite Disney character is Max, Goofy's son! I just adore him.
    hinesbk@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete