




You know when we were kids it seamed like time just stood still. I remember hearing adults say one day you will blink and it will be 10 years later. It is so true. My baby is 6 months old today. It seams like yesterday I had her. I can't believe that she is half a year old. INSANE. But here we are enjoying every moment of it. At times I feel really bad that I can't devote the amount of attention to her that I did with the others. But I know that is OK. I love my little surprise in life and wouldn't change it for the world.
This may sound a little wierd, but it's what we tell our kids and has been told for generations in my family.
ReplyDeleteSee, she picked you. All the new little babies sit in Heaven and watch all the people below. One day one may decide they want you as their parents and boom! there they are (so to speak).
So, she totally knew she wasn't going to get as much attention (although I'm positive she does) as the others but that was okay by her. She just really wanted you as her Mommy.
See, silly in theory, but the kids eat it up that they chose us.