Friday, July 17, 2009

mommy confessions

Once again it is Friday and it is time for my Mommy Confessions of the week.

I confess....
I slept today till 10am the kids didn't even wake me up to let me know they were watching TV...
My house is a complete mess. I really need to clean it but I just don't have the energy to do it.
Pregnancy was a lot easier when I was in my 20's.
I often wonder if my kids are going to make it to see their next birthday.
Paisley really is the best baby I have had yet.
I really don't enjoy being pregnant.
I have lost 7lbs since being pregnant. But my body keeps getting bigger.
I always want a new puppy when I am pregnant even though 1 of the ones I have makes me crazy when he just looks at me and barks at me.
I haven't painted my toe nails since the day before I had Paisley. yup over 4 months ago.
I don't tell my kids I love them enough. I tell them everyday. But I have been trying to when they are doing something they shouldn't, before I loose it with them I have been walking up putting their heads in my hands kissing their forehead and telling them I love them. By the end of this I can think more clearly.
I am addicted to Facebook.
What are your confessions for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment