Friday, July 17, 2009

Confessions...

posted by Kandi

This week is an all across the board confessions for me. I have had a really crazy week. So, without further ado:

This week I confess-

-that my new neighbors are kind of nasty people.
-yes, I did judge them and still have not met them
-to telling Peanut that if she picks her nose one more time I was going to cut off her fingers.
-wanting to kill a certain squirrel for getting into my garden....again.
-losing my cool and going into the basement and screaming.
-scaring my hubby because I screamed...he thought I was hurt or something.
-I had a blast at the museum with Andrea and her kids. And everyone else too.
-I was very happy that Ren was good at the doctor, even though he had to get a shot.
-to being too flexible with naps and now am reaping what I sowed.
-that I wanted to harm Ren when he ran off at the museum. He just doesn't understand he's smaller than the big kids.
-almost having a heart attack because of Ren (see above confession for why)
-not spending enough time with Audrey. She has ask for lots of alone time this week and I haven't had the time. (I should remedy that tonight...bad Mommy!!)
-having 3 great kids that continue to amaze me every day...what more could I ask for?

What confessions do you have to share this week? Feel free to share with either this post or Andrea's post.

2 comments:

  1. I confess that I've been a little nasty to my husband, for no apparant reason. I'm 22w pregnant and he just seems to be the one to take the brunt of it all.

    I also confess that I, too, judge my neighbors (one certain neighbor) and have yet to meet them. They keep their house and kids a mess and often have at least 6 to 7 cars parked in front of their house and all the owners of the cars seem to sleep in their cars, all the time. There's also a registered sex offender who's registered at the property, however, I don't know which one it is, if he still lives there, or what. In our fairly nice neighborhood, their house makes quite the eye-sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for admitting that Stephanie! I'm not really sure how long these neighbors will be there. It's a rental house and these are the second people to rent it since we've lived in our house (only 8 months!).

    ReplyDelete