
I am far from being a perfect Mommy. I can't even lie and say I am even close, but somethings to me are common sense.
Here is a small list of to me what is common sense. Then I will get to the reason for this today.
Make sure your kids wipes his/her butt and doesn't leave gifts on the floor (yup happened at a kids party this weekend and 1 mom didn't seam to check to see if it was her child which we are pretty sure it was)
When out in public if your child starts scream like you just gouged his eye out TAKE HIM TO THE CAR
Make sure your kids brush their teeth at least 2x a WEEK. We prefer 2 times a day but I don't want some people to overexert themselves.
Ok So today my sister and I had some errands to run and thought we would take the kids out to chick-fa-le for lunch and let them play for awhile. Our kids were not the problem. The kids were eating lunch 1st (which is our rule) then they went in to play. When we walked in the door we could hear this child not screaming but screeching. It was ear piercing. The kids were inside the play area with the door shut. Well we tried to ignore it but it just was so loud. The kids went in to play and after about 15 minuets or so Evan comes out and goes I need a break that kid is hurting my ears. So I look in there and all the kids (the place was packed) were holding their ears. I told Evan to go back in and I would take care of it. So I followed him and made an announcement to stop the screeching. It continued. So I asked one of the kids to get me the child that was doing it. This little boy comes out and I asked him nicely to please STOP the screaming. Then I asked him who his mommy was. He pointed at this lady that as sitting there reading and listening to her IPOD. So I walk out. As I was walking out The mommy took her IPOD out of her ear and I look to my sister and say loudly. I don't understand why people refuse to take care of their own kids when they are being a pest to the whole place. This other lady goes I completely agree I don't know who's kids it is but she needs to stop him I proudly go he told me that the lady in the green shirt is his mommy.
I totally understand that kids misbehave. But in general when you are in public you should be the ones watching your children not ignoring them. I have a rule and my friends know it. I treat all kids the same as I do mine. If you are around and your kids are acting up and you don't do anything about it. I WILL.
They should really make people take a test before they have kids, if you pass you can have kids if you fail you are just S.O.L.
No comments:
Post a Comment