posted by Kandi
These 2 events happened this past week. At first I wasn't going to share, but my hubby convinced me otherwise after he got a good laugh at my expense.
I was walking through Target with my younger two kids in the cart and my oldest was walking. As we were walking down a isle, I moved to the side to let a couple of people pass. My daughter, not paying attention, ran smack into my butt. She then proceeded to say, and not in an indoor voice, "Mommy, move your big butt out of my way!" Now, if you know my daughter, she can be kind of shy, so to say something like this would be a rare thing. Especially in public. Needless to say she had a little chat with me on the ride home about indoor voices, and NOT saying things like this at all!!
The second involves the shower. I am attempting to teach her (she's 4) how to take a shower instead of a bath. She hates washing her hair in the tub and I think showering would be easier for her. Well, our bathroom isn't the biggest and let's just say I have more than a little extra baby baggage left. So, she turned around and bumped into my belly. Then she blurted out "Mommy, your squishy belly got in my way, sorry."
So, have your kids said any precotious things? Thankfully, I took it all in stride, but sometimes I just wonder about her and her words....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To funny....I love it when they say these things. If it came from anybody else our feelings would be hurt but because it is them. We can't help but laugh..
ReplyDelete