Monday, April 20, 2009

Are we really prepared for the answers we get.

I tend to asked questions a lot. Most of the time I get normal answers. Every once in awhile I ask a question I wish I hadn't. This Saturday would have been one of those days. My kids some how managed to sleep until 1030. So my oldest woke up and I was sitting on the stairs talking to him when I noticed that he was standing at attention (he is a boy so you know what I mean) Then he proceeds to continue to rub it and I go "what are you doing?" (why oh why did I ask this simple question?) He goes as he is pulling his pants down and lifting his shirt. "Mommy it is so big and it feels good when I do this" OH GREAT he is only 6 and starting this. I don't say anything I just calmly get up and walk outside to my hubby and as soon as the door closes I start busting out laughing. I tell him the conversation that just went on. Tommy goes how did you keep a straight face. I go I can't encourage him but dare God it was funny...Lesson learned Don't ask question about man hood if you aren't prepared for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment