Monday, January 25, 2010

Confession of the eternally pregnant woman.

Confession of the eternally pregnant woman. At least it feels like I have been eternally pregnant. As of now I have been pregnant for 78 weeks of the past 86 weeks. CRAZY. After the first 38 weeks I was so done being pregnant then add on another pregnancy and you would feel the same way as I do. So right now I am at the point where I will try just about ANYTHING (except the “S” word) to get this baby OUT. Well I found this recipe for labor cookies. They are supposed to put you into labor after you eat them. We will see. I made some about an hour ago and ate 3 of them (they say eat as many as you can) They are the spiciest cookies I have EVER had in my life. I mean I think they ate the lining off my stomach. I had to drink milk as I was eating them. Scarlett ate some dough and was like mommy these are spicy. Lets see if it works. Do you have any ideas on ways to put you into labor. Please do share. I am up for just about anything except…….

1 comment:

  1. I hope they work!! Anything to help get that little man out! Audrey says tomorrow will be a good day since it's her birthday...haha

    ReplyDelete