posted by Kandi
I know, I know. There is a LOT of buzz around the blogging community about Blissdom and one more blog might just make you hurl! Here's hoping that's not the case! I mean, from my understanding Blissdom is a conference filled with fun, excitement, and opportunities for learning and networking that is second to none!
So, why am I writing this then? Shouldn't I already HAVE my ticket? Well, the simple answer is no. No, I don't.
I really wish I did though. That's why I'm taking writing about the "Escape to Blissdom" Conference pass that is being given away at Blissfully Domestic! One of the ways to enter is to explain why I would like to attend. So here goes.
I would like to attend the Blissdom conference to learn! I have been blogging for about a year and still feel like a new fish in the sea. While our blog is growing, we are struggling. Struggling to move it from Blogger to Wordpress. Struggling to gain readership. Struggling to find our little niche in the great big 'ole blogesphere. I am hoping that attending something like Blissdom would help us conquer those struggles.
You see, there is a chance to network there. There are also workshops and speakers to help out people like me. Those who have a blog but are looking for ways to enhance it. I have also read about and been told that the networking at Blissdom is like no other. That some of the best learning is done outside of the workshops when people are just in small groups chatting and helping each other out. Both ways of learning are great for me!
So, I would LOVE to attend Blissdom to learn and see things in a way that just can't translate on a screen. Here's hoping this little post may help me get there, but if not there is always next year! I hope everyone attending this year has a total blast and one way or another I'll see you there next year!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment