Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome to the Sewage Plant.

Yeah it isn’t always skittles and rainbows around here. Some days I just really want to pretend it doesn’t exist. Today is one of those days.

This morning I had my oldest crying because he was coughing so much. When he woke up it was just a little coughing and a runny nose within an hour it was a struggle to breathe. Guess it was time to take him into the Dr’s. Then my mom called and let me know what the Dr had said to my Grandmother yesterday. (last year they found a spot on her mammogram they were just keeping an eye on it. This year it got bigger and they sent her for a high resolution U/S and it appears that it is cancerous.) She is going in the morning to have a biopsy done on it. They are doing it in the office which I find very odd when I had mine done I was at the surgeons not the family Dr. I am praying that she misunderstood what they said but it isn’t looking that great. We will see I am sure it will take about a week to get the results in with it being a weekend plus next week being a holiday. All of this by 9am.

I took Evan to the Dr we were there for 2 hours. They did breathing tests and treatment for him. He doesn't have pneumonia yet but it would have just been a matter of time. Guess it was a good call on taking him in. He also has an ear infection. While we were there they did the 9 month check on Paisley. Yeah lets add to the fun of the day and give the baby 2 shots to. YUP FUN TIMES.

On our way home Evan started complaining about his tummy hurting. That is when the fun stuff really hit in. EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA. Really do we need to add this onto everything the day has brought? So needless to say the pull-ups have come out and well I am considering just pulling up the toilets in the house and replacing them rather than cleaning them. UGG. And if that isn’t bad enough the baby has got it also. They both keep crying because of their belly and having diarrhea. Not fun. I think huggies is going to get a lot of my money this week. Needless to say my house smells like a sewage plant on a hot summer day. Meanwhile all I can think of is this Hitler parody that Tommy showed me yesterday about someone farting in Hitler’s bunker. I know totally inappropriate but hey some times you have to laugh about stuff. If you want to check it out it is here. Once again it is totally inappropriate but none the less it was going thru my head.

While all of this is going on my mom calls me wanting me to call the Honey Baked ham place to order her a ham. REALLY. NOW. Yup she wanted it done right then. So what do I do. I call and order $150 worth of ham for her UGG.

Yup that has been my day. Sounds like loads of fun doesn’t it. It may be stressful and smell something awful here but I wouldn’t change it for the world. And at least I can find a few ways to make myself laugh thru it all. Even if nobody else finds it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment