YEAH. I am excited it is Friday. OK not really but hey positive thinking right.
I confess that…
This has not been a good few days. My oldest is sick with something. He went to the Dr yesterday on the way home he started barfing and explosive diarrhea. I know just what you wanted to know.
I know have a blue stain on my white couch from the above.
I am not really looking forward to him being off work ALL next week.
Since he is going to be off work ALL next week I am heading out to lunch BY myself with a good friend.
I am not even close to being finished with my Christmas shopping.
I can’t stand it when my kids are sick and everybody and their brother need me to do silly things.
I really didn’t expect for Franklin Covey to see my blog. They have been so helpful I will post on that later.
A fellow twitter lost her child this week. It is so sad. It has really made me rethink things and make sure my kids know that I love them even more.
I am not really sure what to do with the situation with my Grandmother. Do I just give in and act as if nothing is wrong or do I continue to stand my ground.
My grandfather forced me into his house last week and I am still upset about it.
My mom didn’t do anything about it.
I really wish I had a maid.
My kids have a new LOVE. I am ashamed to say they love Pee Wee Herman. EWW I know.
My house has this foul smell from my kids being sick. See this post if you are confused on why.
The next few weeks can’t seam to go any quicker.
We are finally going to start Paisley’s new room this weekend.
Since the above will be completed this coming week we can start on the baby’s room. HEY BABIES R US you can come do the room if you would like. LOL. Worth a try right.
That I got my new computer this week. I love it. I am so excited it works right and I have refused to allow my hubby to touch it.
I put a password on it to make sure he can’t use it.
It is MINE and ONLY MINE. Is that selfish of me?
Well that is about it for me. I hope everyone had a great week. Many people are having their Christmas over the weekend Please be careful and enjoy your loved ones. Keep in mind when someone in the family says something stupid just smile and nod don’t give in. Life is to short to argue.
Please keep Kandi and her family in your thoughts and prayers as they are going thru this tough time of loosing a loved one.
No comments:
Post a Comment