Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Verizon Droid.

I really thought that I was going to have to say goodbye to Verizon. While I LOVE their service. I so badly wanted an Iphone. My contract was up and my old orange envy was dead. It would just turn off for no reason or ring 2 days after someone called. I loved the messages that would come up oh about 2 months after they were left. It was just long overdue to say good bye. While I will miss being able to find my phone in the dark while I am driving down the road it was time for an upgrade.
After doing tons of research I found out that verizon had released their version of the Iphone. I researched and fell in love. I headed out Wednesday to get me a new Motorola Droid. They had 2 versions of it but the other one which was cheaper didn't have a keyboard and well I am to old to be using a freaking touch screan to much my fingers just don't work like that. I LOVE this phone. It ended up only costing my $15 more a month to get this phone since I was paying for VCast on my old phone and didn't know it and honestly I don't even know what it does. The new droid has some great apps to help the coupon shopper out there. It also has this app that you scan the bar code and it pops up where the cheapest place to buy it. My dream phone. It is taking some serious getting used to but it is so much fun playing around with it right now. So if you are in the market for a new phone and you are with Verizon I would so get this. It is totally worth it. Plus the fact that it has a twitter and facebook app along with my email is linked up to it oh and lets not forget internet and a GPS built in for no extra charge. Can you tell I love this phone. It also doesn't hurt that I got a pink case for it either.

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the baby! She's getting so big! Oh and love pink...you going to let Scar bling it out? LOLOLOLOOLL

    ReplyDelete