Friday, November 6, 2009

Mommy Confessions.

Wow it is Friday already. Time for another addition of the latest and greatest MOMMY CONFESSIONS.

I confess that....

It isn't really Friday. It is Thursday night and well I need to write this tonight or it will not get posted.

I am attempting to head out of town. I am going up to Amish country with Scarlett and my mom. Mom is going for a quilt shop hop. I am going because I have been dying to go to Amish country.

I hate quilting.

Wookie may not last to much longer. He keeps looking at me and barking it is driving me nuts.

I am very nervous to leave Paisley with Tommy for the weekend. He has never had to take care of her fully. He forgets to turn on the moniter, buckle her in. He is just a clueless man.

I really wish he would have agreed to watch all 3 kids so I could have a kid free weekend but I am grateful that he is at least watching 2 of them.

I really wish I had an Iphone. It sucks that AT&T has a monopoly on them.

I have a birthday party to go to and I am giving the kid a $5 game to give to the bday boy.

Kandi has been gone a really long time.

I am so done being pregnant. Last night I had the worst ingestion that I have ever had in my life.

I was craving reeces pieces today. Anybody that knows me knows I HATE peanut butter I can't even stand the smell. If people eat it I make them brush their teeth.

Scarlett is so excited to go to the hotel.

Well I must be off. I still need to pack and all that stuff. I am going to miss the kids something awful and I guess Tommy to.
Do you have any confessions you want to share. We would love to hear them.

Have a great and safe weekend I heard we are going to have wonderful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment