Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am breaking up with Coach.

Dear Coach.
Thank you so much for making such lovely purses and bags. While I seam to be in love with 90% of your items I can not afford them. I have tried to force my husband into a better paying job. I have even looked for a sugar daddy to buy me them (ok small exaggeration) I just can't seam to get a new one. Yes I own one. I dream of having a new one but there are so many other items I need. Formula, school items for the kids along with other more important items. I love the fact that you send me coupons as a reminder that I can't afford you. So I must break up with you. I must delete my email address from you mailing list. It breaks my heart to do this but the reminder of you everyday just kills me.
Missing you already
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I know... right? LOVE Coach.. but the prices are outrageous! Fortunately, we have a store here that has the very same styles, but total knockoffs. My favorite purse style from Coach is their cross body. I can toss it into the diaper bag, my work bag, or whatever... and pull it out to run somewhere without dragging the bigger bag along. Gotta love Coach

    ReplyDelete