Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Black Friday Shopping...Kmart


The ads are really starting to come in. Kmart is here. Now I normally don't shop at Kmart anytime during the year nor do I shop there on Black Friday. I shop there on Thanksgiving day. It is what I do yearly. I love it. But that being said here is the Black Friday items that I have found interesting. For the full list please visit here.



$25 Nintendo Gaming Coupon w/Any DS System Purchase - $0.00

30-pc Food Storage Set - $3.99

48" Air Powered Hockey Table With Electronic Scoring - $39.99 *

Athletech Kids Supreme Fleece Separates - $5.99 *

Bakugan Toys - B2G1

Barbie Horse And Carriage - $24.99

Barbie Mariposa Magic Wing Doll - $9.99 *

Barbie Princess Doll - $4.99

Basic Editions Kids' Jeans - $5.99 *

Basic Editions Kids' Three Piece Sets Sizes 4-16 - $9.99 *

Basic Editions Pull-On Corduroy Pants - $6.99

Black & Decker 5-Speed Hand Mixer - $9.99

Black & Decker Extra Tall Can Opener - $9.99

Boys 3-for-1 Beanie and Long-sleeved T-shirt Combo - $7.99 *

Cosco Hi-Rise Booster Car Seat - B1G1F *

Craftsman Two Galloon Wet Dry Vac - $14.99 *

Delstar 7 Inch Wireless Netbook 05 Windows CE - $119.99 *

Disney Infants and Toddlers Sets - $3.99 *

Disney & Licensed Kids and Babies Cold-weather Sets - $3.99 *

Essential Home Classic Standard Pillow - 2 For $4.00

Essential House Down Comforter - $19.99 *

Hamilton Beach 4-qt Slow Cooker - $9.99

High School Musical 3 Dance Bundle - $9.99

iHome Dock - $9.99

Leapster Software - B1G1 Free

Maxell Color 6-Pack DVD-R or DVD+R - $1.49

Nintendo DSi Bundle w/5 Pre-Installed Games - $169.99 *

Route 66 Kids' Graphic Tees - $2.99 *

Select DVDs - $3.99

Select Wii Games - $9.99

Small Wonders & Wonderkids Essentials - 3 For $10

Wonderkids Infants And Toddlers Dresses - $7.99 *

Wonderkids Infants & Toddlers Blanket Sleepers - $3.99 *

Wonderkids Infants & Toddlers Supreme Fleece - $3.99 *

No comments:

Post a Comment