Thursday, October 8, 2009
The things I do for education.
I truely care about my kids education. My husband and I are both educated people and education is very important in our household. We hold our children to a high standard So how in the world did I throw my 1st graders homework out. Yeah last night around 11pm I cleaned the kitchen and threw out papers then some left overs then emptied out the nursery trash and then had my hubby put the trash out in the big trash can. EWWWWWWWWW this morning I found my self frantic to find his homework and guess where it lead me. THE DREADED BIG TRASH CAN. YUP it was me vs the trash this morning. Thankfully his homework wasn't phased by the nasty stuff I even smelled it with my killer pregnancy senses. NOTHING. So no mommy award for me today oh well I didn't get it yesterday either since I forgot about him getting off the bus until the bus pulled up and beeped at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment