Friday, October 23, 2009

Mommy Confessions #2

posted by Kandi

It's Friday!! Well, if I'm honest, it's actually Thursday night. I'm scheduling this post because my mother in law is coming to visit and bringing her brother (whom I've met once in 11 years). That being said, I need to make sure my house doesn't reek of pooey diapers and graham crackers. So, I thought I'd write this up tonight and we'll **pretend** I wrote it on Friday (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Thanks for playing along!

This week I confess...

...that I changed from the file method of couponing to the binder method and it's been a tedious, trying change.

...I hope my efforts for the binder are worth it!

...Audrey was soo sick earlier this week! I'm talking vomit, bowel issues, cough, fever...yeah, the fun stuff.

...That Ren and Court had the same bowel issues as Audrey...my house smelled GREAT ya'll.

...to hoping you know the last confession was pure sarcasm.

...to thinking people believe Andrea and I talk ALL DAY LONG.

...that while the above may be true, it's NOT what you think...lol.

...in reality, we chat off and on during the day over Twitter, Facebook, IM...that's not talking all day long is it? I mean, we DO actually get things done!!! Really!!

...everyone is feeling worlds better than we were earlier this week.

...I have a super busy weekend ahead and my mil visiting will only make things harder.

...that my fil, yet again, isn't going to come to a birthday party. Or a soccer game. Or just come and see his grandkids.

...to being REALLY POed about my fil. Who am I to say anything though?

...that this post is going to be shorter than usual.

...I'm done.

Next week there will be more. We have a lot planned over the next week. More stories ahead!!

Link up you confessions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment