Friday, October 23, 2009

Mommy Confessions.

Well Once again Kandi has beat me...Man what is going on. So let the confessions roll..

I confess..

That I am more exhausted beyond words. Some days it takes all the strength that I have to get out of bed.

Paisley hasn't been feeling to well and has been staying up till Oh around 2 am. Yeah fun times.

Paisley is also cutting a total of 6 more teeth. Poor baby can't cut a break. Neither can I.

That the kids pediatrician freaked me out yesterday when she said my number is on her desk to call me. She is worried about the new baby. (Paisley was born transverse) She wants an ultrasound ever week once I hit 36 weeks. Due to the amount of bruising that Paisley and I both had from her birth.

That I am truely scared that I will have another birth like hers.

That I found out a friend of mine is expecting her 2nd child. Her oldest will be 1 in Jan. I had to secretly chuckle.

That so many of my friends kids are sick it has put me into panic mode. I don't want to leave the house at all. I wish I could just lock up the kids and refuse to allow them to leave.

I was over joyed when the Dr said Paisley's ears looked perfect (the older 2 ALWAYS had ear infections.)

My father is still driving me nuts about a crock pot.

I really just feel like kicking him most of the time.

My father called me on Sunday saying he was basically dying and I ignored him. It is that time of the year (that is a whole other post. Every year around Halloween it starts in)

My sister made it to Vegas and I actually kinda miss talking to her every day even though she drives me bonkers.

That Clorox and Lysol are my best friends right now. Do you think it would hurt if I make a Clorox thing that sprays people down and sanitizes them when they walk into the door.

Well that is enough for me. I hope everybody has a great week ahead and all the sicknesses go away. We have had so many friends that have been sick and their kids have been sick. You have been in our thoughts and prayers all week long.

No comments:

Post a Comment