posted by Kandi
Wow, I was just chatting online with Andrea and it dawned on me that it's Friday. So, without much explination or reason here are my weekly confessions.
I confess...
...that there is a lot of sickness going around right now and I feel like boarding myself and the kids up in our house until the all clear sign goes up.
...to having lots of prayers for friends, relatives who are sick.
...that Audrey didn't have an official soccer practice because the coach cancelled it, but we took her anyway and had our own. Now, she has a cold...ugh!
...that I have had a cold for about a week. It turned into a sinus infection though...yay fun...NOT!!!!
...to wishing I felt a little better, but when you can't get any rest because the kids are feeling bad too, then you may never get better.
...to having a wonderful weekend last week.
...that the Once a Month Mom tweet-up was a total BLAST!! I had such a good time and met some awesome bloggers!
...going to Tom's Corn Maze was such fun. It was just me and Audrey for some Mommy time and we LOVED it!!
...I haven't done a lot of housework this week because I feel like poo.
...Chuck has had the worst case of male PMS ever this week.
...I think the above is because his wife has been sick and he can't function without me. Or I keep telling myself that anyway...lol.
...that it is 90+ degrees in Phoenix right now.
...I'm sharing that because I'm flying there in about 2 weeks.
...I need a shower, badly, now....
...that I will be Lysoling this entire house tonight after the kids are in bed.
...To having some really great friends and I love them each!!!!
...Halloween is in two weeks and I'm already over it. Bring on the turkey people!!!!
...that I cleaned up the back yard and pulled all the big stuff onto the porch.
...I have no idea why I felt the urge to do what I posted above because we all know it wasn't the brightest of things I did this week....sick, let's go outside and clean up the yard.....duh!
...that I'm done for this week.
Do you have anything to confess? Write it up and link it back here. We'd love to know that we aren't the only ones with confessions each week!!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have had lysol by me all day long. People are going to start thinking we talk all day long to each other. By the way I need a shower really bad to..I haven't done housework either because of extra kids in my house all week long. But those days are over.
ReplyDeletewe don't talk to each other...we tweet, im and email...lol. Neh, we chat like 10 minutes once or twice a day. That's not obsessive is it??
ReplyDelete