posted by Kandi
Audrey got caught at school kissing a boy!!!!!! She's 4!! I think her Daddy is in for some trouble in the future. Anyway, it was nothing terrible.
At home when Ren helps her clean up she gives him a kiss and hug and says "thank you Rennie". Sweet as that is, she didn't know it isn't, shall we say apropos, to do it at school when a little boy helps her clean up. The best part is, I witnessed it too. I happened to be walking by her classroom and took a quick peek in. It was right at this moment that she kissed the little guy.
While it's all cute and stuff, we had a sit down conversation with her about no kissing boys until she's married and that was okay by her. Thank goodness that explanation worked for her because if it hadn't we could have been in a lot more trouble. So for now, she's not kissing any boys and I'm just fine with that!!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment