Sunday, October 11, 2009

Harry Connick Jr giveaway


As many of you know I am a HUGE Harry Connick Jr fan. Me being a fan goes way back. Way before Will and Grace, Hope Floats and even before Memphis Bell. I am a huge fan of all of his work especially his music. I love it. I remember the first time I heard him I fell in love. Then the first time I saw I saw an angel. He is oh so sexy. I always have a count down when he has a new CD comes out then I buy it early in the morning that day. The funny thing is this time I haven't even gotten it myself yet. I have heard it several times. I listened to it the week before it came out online. LOVE this CD. It also has one of my favorite songs on it. Can't Help Falling in Love. (Yeah I am a big Elvis fan also) Anyways I came across a blog today that is doing a giveaway for Harry Connick Jr's new Cd. There are several ways to win. Try 1 or try them all. If you win I so want to know. Good luck.
Please go here for your chance to win.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry ladies. I have to brag.
    I WON I WON I WON....what a great surprise to my rotten day...I WON I WON I WON...

    ReplyDelete