posted by Kandi
Well, at the time I'm writing this I'm not sure if it has happened yet, but hopefully sometime today I will become an aunt for the 9th time!!! Yes, I'm a little excited. I love babies! I have my 3 and am extremely happy with that, but to hold a newborn baby is just something that is sooo special. The last one I saw was Andrea's little girl when she was born. I could have held her for HOURS...seriously!!
This is what is going to/has already happened on my Wednesday, how about yours? Share please! Oh, and don't worry, I WILL update this when the information is available and hopefully have a picture or two to share!!!
I do know that she is going to be a girl though. That still makes Ren the only boy in our family. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and they all have girls!! Well, my baby brother doesn't have any kids, but he's still in college and has no inclination so far....or, had better not...got that Josh!!!!
**update** Well, she didn't actually make it for Wednesday, but Baby Gabi graced us with her presence early Thursday morning. She weighed in at a hefty 9 pounds 2 ouces (the biggest of all so far) and is 21 inches long. Chuck and I are planning on heading up there this evening to hold, cuddle and basically so I can get my "baby fix"...lol. I'll take pics then and I'm sure there will probably be a post about it at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment