Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last chance to win ticket to Dinsey on Ice.



Today is the last day for a chance to win the Disney on Ice tickets. Will give you 1 extra chance to win today.
Tell us where you heard about Mommy Confessions from.

For all the details on our contest please visit.
mommy confessions: Disney on Ice
Good luck we will contact the winner Tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if I should post this entry here or if I should put it on the other page so I will just leave it here. I first found you guys through nickels and dimes when you posted about this giveaway and now I stop by everyday just to read about your daily going ons I really enjoy your site I really like on of your recent post about media trying to corrupt our children and I really liked the lyrics to that song, I totally agree with your point of view, the idea that my child could be exposed to pole dancing because she is watching a thought to be child friendly show scares the heck out of me! sorry I kind of rambled on there:)
    Haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are taking entries until noon today...Keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete