It's Friday It's Friday Oh yeah yeah yeah....So another addition of MOMMY CONFESSIONS....
I confess....
That the statement above means absolutely nothing to me. Fridays are no different than the other 6 days in the week..
That I had a blast at Disney on Ice. I don't think the men had as much fun as us girls.
That I feel like a human wishbone. My pelvis is killing me.
That I really need to go the Dr. my kidneys are still bothering me.
That I think my mom has OCD with the camera. She took tons of pictures at Disney on Ice.
That I let Scarlett stay home from school today because she was pitching a fit and didn't want to go.
That I am glad that Paisley's eyes are finally going to get fixed on Friday. (she has blocked tear ducts and it causes this nasty snot like stuff to always come out. It is really gross)
That I just actually saw the real number of photos my mom took last night and I am shocked. 1043 how did she watch the show.
That I really need to look into hiring a maid for 2x a month. Deep cleaning is getting really old.
Well I think that is it for me. I have to continue editing all those insane pictures so that I can start posting just a FEW!!
I hope everyone had a great week and would love to hear some of your confessions.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment