Friday is here already. Every week seams to come and go even quicker. So with that being said it is time for Mommy Confessions.
I confess that.
I just got up about 15 minuets ago. (Scarlett was laying in bed with me and the baby is still asleep) I did get up earlier to get Evan ready for school and off to school.
I am still loosing my battle with the flies.
I have fly traps hanging from my kitchen to kill these little bas#$%ds.
I also have baggies with water and pennies in them hanging from my doors thru the house to keep the flies from coming in my house. (Good thing I am in the country people would think I am a complete redneck.)
Scarlett started school this week and I had no clue what to do with myself. It was so quiet with just Paisley and I.
Evan had a delay on Scarlett's 1st day and it threw my whole day off.
My husband is looking for a new job and it always concerns me with a job change. I realize he HATES his job but at the same time there is always risks of changing jobs. Plus I really hate the idea of having to pay another deductible for health care.
I let Evan drop out of Tae Kwon-Doh. He says he wants swim lessons. We shall see.
I am so excited about my big U/S on Wednesday I can't wait to find out what we are having. Any guesses?
I had no idea what people were talking about sad news. I was like what is going on. Then I saw Kandi's post on FB and realized it was 9/11.
I can't stand seeing the images of the plane crashed. It haunts me and I can only imagine what it would be like for the family and friends of the people that were affected by the crashes.
*This is a truely awful day in not only our nation but the whole world. All to often we take out freedom for granted. We also need to remember that we are still at war and keep all the men and women that are fighting to keep us free in our prayers. My brother in law is over in Iraq for us. We also need to keep the decision makers of the US in our prayers. Pray that they make the right decisions to protect our ever so precious freedom.
I hope everybody has a great day.
Thanks to everyone for entering the contest congrats to the winner.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent post! Two thumbs up to Moms everywhere, and two thumbs up to the brave men and women in our Armed Forces too.
ReplyDelete