posted by Kandi
It's Friday and I am usually on top of things. Today though, I'm just being lazy.
I confess...
...to be really excited that my Grammy is coming home today! I've missed her sooo much!
...at the same time am really preparing to be annoyed by my MIL who is coming for the weekend.
...I became and Aunt for the 9th time this week...all girls!
...to being happy our blog we started to vent has become something people are actually reading!
...that I followed my menu plan all week! First time in a while I haven't substituted a day or two.
...that listening to my kids giggle in the next room makes me smile!!
...to wondering if Chuck really thinks it's okay to sleep on a mattress with no sheets? I came home last night and found Audrey in bed without sheets.
...if Chuck's claim he couldn't find the sheets is valid?
...is not trying to make light of 9/11 by any means, but thinks it's ironic that that date is also my in-laws anniversary? Karma??? maybe....
...that I need to put dinner in the crock pot, but keep putting it off.
...that September 11 changed my view on the world. I usually see the good side in everything and everyone, but that day made me question why I see things that way.
...that lazy days are wonderful and I think I'm going to take one today!!
...to being excited about a "date" with Chuck tomorrow to a jazz concert. A friend of his is playing in the band and is AWESOME!!!
...that Courtney just walked in, said "ewwww" and fanned her butt.
...to thinking Courtney may have a dirty diaper (see above).
...to being done for this week because of the previous 2 confessions...haha.
On a personal note: I will always remember September 11 and pray for all those lost and those who were left behind. It changed our nation. It changed our world view. May I never see something as terrible as that in my lifetime again! That is my prayer for all on this day!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kandi you are to funny..
ReplyDelete