Where did this week go..INSANE...But it is Friday non the less and that means...MOMMY CONFESSIONS.
I confess.
I got a little (OK a lot) upset with my son last night and let him cry himself to sleep. (I feel really bad about this I never just let them cry and cry and cry.
That waking up at 6 am to a boy throwing a temper tantrum because I took his DS away the night before (see above), and wouldn't give it back or let him turn on a light or watch TV due to his sister sleeping in the living room. It was 6am. Why was he up.
I am not a morning person. I was when I was younger but as I get older it is for the birds.
I wish I still drank soda and coffee. Why did I give it up again?
I have been slacking of on my chore book this week.
I am a bit jealous that my hubby took the day off and headed to the casino with his friend for the day. ( I know shocking he has a friend)
I am not jealous that he went as much as him not giving me money like he always does when he goes. He said I can have his winnings but how am I to know how much he wins.
I so want a new purse even though I don't need anymore.
That my calendar if filling up so quickly I don't know if I can squeeze Evan joining boy scouts in or not.
I am ready for my sister to go home. I don't like how she treats her kids or mine. This one could go on and on maybe I need to write a whole post on this. I just don't know if there is enough room in our blogging file.
That no matter how crazy and stressful my life gets I always know that there is someone else worse off.
That I truely love my life and wouldn't change it for the world.
What are your confessions. I can't wait to hear them...
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I confess to bursting out laughing so hard after reading the line about Tom having a friend that Audrey looked at me like I had 2 heads. I don't think she's ever seen me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes before.....
ReplyDelete