Monday, September 14, 2009

Eyebrow threading.

I tried something brand new over the weekend. My sister came in town a few months ago and has been in search for a place that does eyebrow threading. We couldn't find anybody in our area. Well on Saturday I found a place in our local mall. It was a very different experience. They did a great job and it didn't hurt. I wasn't sure what to expect so I looked it up on youtube and found this video. Give it a try I recommend it. It doesn't hurt like waxing does it does take about 10 min rather than the normal waxing. If you are in the Dayton area there is one in the Beavercreek mall. Give it a try what is it going to hurt. This video is not in my area it was the best video I found.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I found this through searching for eyebrow threading in the Dayton area. Do you know the name of the place that does it at the Beavercreek mall? I remember there used to be someone who did it at Nirvana, but I'm wondering if that's still there or if there is another place now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure of the name. But go down stairs. If you are at occasionally yours go to the center of the main hall. Turn right. Go down a few stores and it will be on the Left hand side. If you hit bath and body works or the jewelry store you have gone to far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool post. We need more people to know what threading is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check with ambiance hair salon and spa in Beavercreek oh
    Ask for HINA
    937-429-8604

    ReplyDelete