I wanted to take a minute to thank Andrea for the anniversary wishes! We had a very nice day (with a little help from Chuck's bff Ethan). It was Ethan who ask Chuck if he had taken the day off of work. Chuckie said, no and Ethan hinted that maybe it would be a nice thing to do. He was correct! Chuck and I did lots of things on Monday. We fixed the basement door, I slept in!, and we generally just hung out and had fun with the kiddies. Monday evening, my Mom came over to watch the kiddies and we headed out. Let me share a little secret....go out during the week!! Really, there are no lines, no waits and the servers aren't rushed!! We went to The Cheesecake Factory. YUMMY! That is the only word I have to describe it! Having never eaten there, I didn't know what to expect. The food was fabulous!! If you like something a little spicey (very little) with some crunch, the Louisiana Chicken dish is great!! Chuckie had the Chicken Belassio (I know I just spelled that terribly wrong, sorry). It was wonderful as well. The whole dish was green, literally. The pasta and salad made the whole dish look green, so if you aren't into that color, I wouldn't get it. We finished our meal with some cheesecake. I mean, it was The Cheesecake Factory how could we not, right? Chuckie got the Tiramisu cheesecake and I got the Pecan Chocolate Carmel one. I think it was the pecan chocolate, but I'm a little unsure after the 90 proof whiskey sour I had with dinner....let's just say my cheesecake had pecans in it and leave it at that okay? It was wonderful!! I ate the leftovers for lunch yesterday and yes, I know cheesecake isn't necessarily a "healthy meal"(huge eye roll here).
Afterward we walked around a bit. We went to what's known around here as The Greene. It's kind of an outdoor mall plus. We wound up and Books & Co. just sitting down and looking through some home remodeling and painting books. Yes people, we are thrilling aren't we...haha! For us, just being out together and getting some much needed alone time was worth it!!
Okay, so enough of our "super" romantic night. We really had a great time just laughing, talking and pretending for a few hours we weren't Mommy and Daddy. A huge Thank You to my Mom for watching the kids while I'm at it!!
I thought I'd share a few pictures of us. I will also link our wedding song.
Cutting the cake. I LOVED my dress!!!


Glad you guys had a great night...
ReplyDelete