Friday, August 28, 2009

Mommy Confessions

Wow. It is Friday already and once again you know what that means...MOMMY CONFESSIONS..

I confess.....

That it is sad to have Evan gone from 830am till almost 430pm every day. Seams odd that some other woman spends more time with my son than I do.

That even though the above is sad it is nice not to have him and Scarlett arguing all day long.

That I am not meant to be getting up at 730am for the next 20 years of my life.

That I am not sure if I should be insulted or complimented by my hubby saying the house it cleaner than it has been in months.

That I have been an awful friend to most. I have had much time to talk to anybody. I haven't spoke to my BFF since we ran into each other last month. CRAZY...

That I feel guilty for Paisley. Poor thing she just goes with the flow there is so much to do and I don't get that 1 on 1 time that I have with the others. But that will change next month when Scarlett starts school.

That I may have taken off more than I can chew for the year. With school and the kids events and everything else there doesn't leave much time for a shower.

That my chore chart keeps me insanely busy.

That I am ever so excited to have my big U/S schedule. for the 16th of Sept...

That is it for me. I hope everybody has had a great back to school week and adjusting well to the new schedule. Share your confessions we would love to hear them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward for 3 hours of no fighting...well, sort of. Ren and Court are starting to go at it now!

    Call it a compliment and go out to dinner...lol

    Paisley will be fine! I felt that way with Courtney too. You may get super lucky and have a permanent shadow like I do! Nothing says "mom's the greatest" like my little one who follows me everywhere...CONSTANTLY!!

    woohoo U/S...what do you think you're having? I'm going to guess and say it's a boy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a boy to...
    Paisley is a big time Mommy's girl. She has to see me at all times. It pisses Tommy off. I just laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney is almost 2 and just now will run to Chuck. She said Mommy before Daddy too...the only one to do that!

    ReplyDelete