posted by Kandi
Is it really Friday already? Geez, where did the week go? I changed the title to my post....again. I think I like being Confessions #2 even though mine sometimes post before Andrea's do...haha.
So, this week I confess:
-that I am overjoyed, giddy, slightly acting like a little girl over the Disney on Ice giveaway.
-that ER visits suck, big time!!
-my daughter has this uncanny ability to completely embarrass me in front of a lot of people...to the point I have to turn around I'm so embarrassed!
-to feeling like a judgemental witch when a soccer mom drives me CRAZY!!
-that wanting to help and actually helping are two different things and I learned that the hard way.
-I have 3 great kids...what more do I need?
-while Chuck drives me batty sometimes, I kind of like having him around...he's a good snuggler!!!
-our life has gotten a LOT easier since we have put an end to the issue with his parents. Not being involved feels good, is that bad?
-Audrey's soccer uniform is a big PITB (pain in the butt) to match ANYTHING to. It's not quite yellow, not quite orange, we'll call it tangerine!
-that little boys, ribbons and puffy paint DO NOT mix...no explanation needed!
-to wanting whatever has caused me, Audrey and Ren to have these allergy attacks would disappear....don't they understand we have soccer games and 1st days of school...come on pollen!!!!
-to being done!
Now, click here to go register to win the tickets for Disney on Ice!! It will be tons of fun and we will see you there!! Have a wonderful Friday everyone. Any confessions you would like to share, feel free!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment