Friday, August 14, 2009

Kandi's Confessions--

It's Friday again! Time for the weekly confessions. Here goes...

I confess--

that I have been a real witch with a capital B this week, although a visiting "friend" may have something to do with it.

to having some great snuggle time with Ren on Wednesday when I couldn't sleep and woke up at 5AM!! Yikes!! He heard me and ask "mommy, can you snuggle me prease"...

that Chuckie and I have been non-verbal a lot. He shies away during "friend" visits.

to allowing myself to have a dumpy day.

to being jealous of what other people have.

wishing I could be a little irresponsible and fivolous this week.

that after my dumpy day I woke up and thanked God for all the great things in my life...

to being excited that my niece oculd make her appearance into the world at any given time!!!

to hating squirrels, really.

that if the hated squirrels mentioned above don't stay out of my tomatoes I may shoot them with a BB gun!!! And I don't like guns or violence, so you KNOW I'm mad!!!

to being a super bad friend this week. I am wondering what's up with all of them, yet haven't bothered to contact them.

that the baby is learning things and I'm amazed at how fast!! She knows lots of animal sounds and her parts of the body.

to being really tired!

Well, that's mine for the week. Not too much to write about. How was your week? Do you have any confessions to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment