You ever have those days that you wake up and see something and go really this is what my life has become. I am sorry if I gross you out with my adventure this morning. So that is your warning.
I woke up this morning as I always do I hit the potty and then wash my hands and brush my teeth. I look up in the mirror while brushing my teeth and what do I see. A big ol' booger. Seriously. When did my life become full of boogers. So I knew who it was since my hubby and I don't let the kids use my bathroom and it wasn't me. It only left 1 person. Dear ol hubby. YUP a 41 year old man. So refusing to clean it I grab my stuff for the day and put it in the other bathroom so I don't have to go into that bathroom until he cleans it. I call him and go "Did you loose anything". "Nope not that I can think of" he replies I go "You didn't loose a booger?" he starts laughing. "it is very simple you grab a tissue and blow your nose into it, you don't just randomly do a farmers blow and not worry about where it goes." NASTY...Then just a while ago I am in the other bathroom and I look on the wall and there is another. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS. When did my life wind up like this. Boogers and poop that is my life. I must of not got the notice of a change in degrees I would have swore I majored in Psychology not boogerology.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wasn't sure whether to laugh or gag....poop and boogers. Hilarious!
ReplyDelete