Ever have those days you are like what happened to....Well over the weekend I was flipping thru the channels and I was like what happened to TV. I mean all the good shows have been taken over by "reality" which isn't even reality. I was trying to think what really started this whole reality TV kick and all I could think of was the real world. But if you really think about it started long before that. So since google and I are on a first name basis I Google it. Candid Camera was the 1st back in 1948 crazy. Who would have thought that it would take over TV. Wikipedia even breaks it down to different categories. You should really check this out.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_television
So back to my What Happened Wednesday. What happened to good ol TV. My favorite shows always get canceled. You know Ally McBeal, Sex and the City, Friends, Will and Grace the list can really go on. I just miss the days of you knew your show was going to be on and you watched it. Not Oh here today gone tomorrow for some reality TV show that isn't the reality of anybody I know.
Do you have any What Happened to moments?
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment