What the heck is going on...
Never in my life have I felt less control. I mean seriously. Ever feel as if the world is ganging up on you and you are left with bruises and just completely beaten down. Well welcome to my insane world.
To be honest I have no clue where to pinpoint the drama. Is it my crazy family and the insanity with them, is it my friends that have seam to lost any sense of self control. Is it my kids who seem to ignore every thing I say to them, is it the fact that I have a 3 1/2 month old and pregnant yet again (oh crap those of you who don't know SURPRISE) I truely believe most days my sanity has been stepped on and spit on.
So today I am on a mission I am going to detox. I am going to detox from the insanity. I was planning on going out of town to my sister in laws but due to money I am staying home. I am refusing to speak with anybody that will not be productive to this. In doing this I hope to find peace and answers in my life. I know that I will not accomplish this in 1 day but at least I might have 1 day of well no tears.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Lord! I didn't know you were feeling this bad. Let me know if you need anything. If you are feeling up to cake and ice cream we are having Ren's party on Saturday. No gifts or anything, but a little cake never hurt anyone ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is worse than you can imagine. I know most of it is all this stuff with my grandma. I know it will pass. I know God has the control and it will work out in his time but right now it is really hard.
ReplyDelete