My detox must have worked. I am feeling so much better. God and I had some very long conversations. I wasn't given any answers but I found peace. I guess that is the most important thing. I haven't cried about what is out of my control in 2 days.
My secret isn't rocket science. It is prayer and just staying away from what is bothering me. I am not asking about things that is going on with my grandparents. It isn't that I don't care. But I had to evaluate productive verse non productive. I want to be a happy healthy person for my family, with me being sad and crying I was no achieving this goal. I am going to get rid of all the toxins in my life. All the things that is weighing me down. I think all of us need to do this in our lives. This may mean evaluating friendships and other situations in our life.
Anything weighing you down? How do you detox your life.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment