Friday, February 5, 2010

Mommy Confessions #2

posted by Kandi
I'm so late on posting these, but with luck they won't look too silly (explanation below)

I confess...


...that Chuck is working from home today, so I'm trying to type this out on my iPod. NOT fun or easy!

...that the snow is coming toward our area and I'm pretty excited!

...the snow excites me, but getting out in the ice this morning to go and get diapers, not so much.

...yesterday was open house at Audrey's school and she took great pride in showing me and Chuck all around. It was too cute!

...after open house we took Audrey to eat at Olive Garden. Silly as it sounds, all our "major" announcements and celebrations in life happen there. Chuck gave me my engagment ring there, I announced Audrey, Ren and Courtney were coming there. Yeah, Olive Garden is kind of special to our family!

...that these confessions are going to be short at the length of time it's taking me to type them now...yikes!

...changing from Blogger to Wordpress is taking WAY longer than it should. Maybe I'll get some "forced" time to work on it this weekend. Especially with the snow!

...my Mother drove me batty this week, but that's really nothing new.

...I was worried beyond belief about Andrea and am soooo thankful she is okay. (ps, I can't believe Declan is over a week old either).

...I'm done for this week. My new laptop can't get here fast enough!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, whether it brings rain, snow, ice, wind or sunshine give thanks you are here to see and marvel at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment