It is Friday and Mommy Confessions is back in the running after the crazy Holiday season.
I confess that.
You must read this blog. Kandi and I met this young lady a couple months ago. Since then we have become friends. She wrote a blog yesterday that was so heart felt and touching about abuse, depression and strength. Please take the time to visit Katie’s blog. It took a lot of courage for her to write this I am so glad that she was able to share and maybe it will get in the right hands and help another child or maybe even an abusive parent and make them STOP. Keep in mind it only takes 1 person to change the world.
I have no other confessions this week. I want Katie’s blog post to be the focus of this week. I am truly so proud to know such a strong woman.
Have a great week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kandi here. I completely agree with Andrea this week. Go and check out Katie's post. I'm so thankful every day for all the blogging Mommies we've met and are able to call our "real life" friends as well as online/blogging friends.
Have a great weekend everyone as we around the Mommy Confessions area are digging out of some serious snow and cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment